The Lisson Grove Benefits Program (7.55) has been released and sent to subscribers. If you do not have your copy yet check with your I.T. dept. or your manager and if they haven’t got it contact Lisson Grove Benefits (www.lissongrovebenefits.co.uk).
QB20 has been released. Those using QB19 can still use it but a yellow warning box appears on the Basic Details (start) screen. If you click on the box it tells you that a QB20 has been released to cover the changes from 1 April 2016.
QB20 is an important and major change as it covers the new benefit rates and some important changes to benefits.
What does QB20 cover?
- Rates: (Benefit and Tax Credit rates from 6 April 2016 (and 1 April 2016)
- Universal Credit changes (reduction/removal of work allowances)
- Housing Benefit changes
- Tax Credit (increases in income)
- Savings Credit
- Mortgage Interest support reductions/changes for some means-tested benefits
- State Pension changes
- Benefits Cap (preview)
- Council Tax Reduction Schemes administered by local councils
- Council Tax changes in Scotland and Wales